- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Yucatan Travelogue, March 25
Today was our final day of Carribean diving. The older boys, Dave and myself headed out this morning with Solo Buceo, my favorite dive company in Cancun. We went to two reefs, No Name, and El Tunel. On No Name we saw lots of eels, and a hawks bill turtle. On El Tunel, more eels, a frog fish, lobster and three sharks, plus lots of swim through coral tunnels, which are always fun. In the afternoon Janice took our nephew Murray on a Discover Scuba dive with Solo Buceo to Chitales reef where they saw a sting ray very close up.
Solo Buceo is an excellent company to dive with. On board the boat, the crew sets up divers equipment and does tank changes between dives. They make the diving experience easy, pleasurable and safe. Divemaster Martin does regular Discover Scuba sessions on shallow reefs for those who have never tried diving, but also takes more experienced divers on trips to the deeper reefs offshore, to local wrecks, and night dives. Solo Buceo really wants you to have a memorable dive experience, and that’s the reason why I keep going back.