- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Yucatan Travelogue, March 27
Another sunny day in Imperial Las Perlas Hell, fearfully anticipating what they’re going to feed us for breakfast. Thank goodness the taxi is coming at noon to take us away from our misery to the airport.
The conversation in the room this morning went something like "Jon is a suspected homosexual. He curled up against me in the night, and breathed down my neck!", "Peter stuck his butt in my face!", followed by plenty of fart jokes. One had erected a boogie board in the centre of the bed to protect himself from the others. That’s teenaged boys for you. The Easter Mummy did visit, however, much to the delight of Ben and Michael.
And now, I go to my doom… to face the inevitably inedible breakfast. Perhaps I’ll just have the beer.