- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Visit to the Bonnechere Caves
This photo is taken deep in the earth near Eganville Ontario, at the Bonnechere Caves. The Bonnechere River flows through the Lanark Highlands, west of Ottawa. Near Eganville, the river flows underground for a bit and has carved out an intricate set of limestone tunnels, which are pumped out every spring as a tourist attraction. The caves have deep striations in the wall due to the speed with which the water flows, and the rock is quite colourful.
It’s picturesque country, and the caverns are worth visiting if you’re out that way.
To see a few more photos, visit this Flickr slideshow.