- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Iotum – FierceVoIP
When you connect the processing power of your computer with the communications power of your phone, you would think that interesting things could happen. To date, not so much. Iotum, part of the Asterisk universe, is working on ways to divine the relevance of a VoIP call as it arrives at your desk. Is the caller supposed to be part of a teleconference that's on your calendar? Has this person called five times in the last hour, and have you taken the other calls or rolled them to voice mail? Is the caller a member of your Board of Directors who ought to override your Do Not Disturb? All of those judgments are what Iotum seeks to figure out and implement for you. Iotum is fierce for looking at innovative ways to solve a problem that most people wouldn't think of as a phone issue–but one that really is.
via Iotum – FierceVoIP.