- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
All Normal at SFO
With all the panic over the last few days around air travel, I thought I would arrive early for my flight from SFO today.Â Despite my best intentions, I only managed to leave myself two hours and fifteen minutes, not the three hours being advised.Â I was getting a little concerned because I’m supposed to be meeting Janice in San Diego at 6:30pm.Â I did NOT want to miss this flight.
It was a breeze.
There was no line at the America West check in, no line at security, and the search on the other side of the screener was no worse than any other search I’ve ever had.Â Moreover, despite wide reports that the National Guard had been called out, there wasn’t a soldier in sight.
The situation may be different in the international terminal, but domestic flights don’t seem to be that different from normal, except for the brisk business at the refreshments stand inside the secure area.