- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
The VoIP Weblog: iotum’s Facebook Conference Adds Control
The folks at iotum have went and improved their Free Conference Calling service on Facebook. The big thing they added to the conferencing itself are things that are fairly common on conference calls: the ability to mute/unmute participants and the ability to raise your hand.
iotum also added a widget that goes on your Profile page in Facebook. You can send free SMS messages to the person and can see what upcoming public conference calls the person is subscribed to. You can also get the meetings forwarded in iCal format so they can be imported into Outlook or whatever program you use.