- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Iotum Launch Calliflower
Iotum today launched Calliflower, their free conference call service integrated into a web app. The app has dial-in numbers for the USA and France, but also notably allows callers to connect up via a free Truphone VoIP plug-in, and also a free Sitofono plug-in. At a glance, you can see pictures of all of the attendees to the call, and see their status (muted, hand up etc) and there is also a “live wall” feature; a back-channel that allows a shared IM chat to go on between attendees at the same time as the call.