- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
An evening with Peter Senge – The Necessary Revolution
A revolution is underway in today’s organizations and Peter Senge is leading the charge. As Peter Senge and his co-authors reveal in The Necessary Revolution, companies around the world are boldly leading the change from dead-end “business as usual” tactics to transformative strategies that are essential for creating a flourishing, sustainable world. There is a long way to go, but the era of denial has ended. Today’s most innovative leaders are recognizing that for the sake of our companies and our world, we must implement revolutionary – not just incremental changes in the way we live and work.
Peter talked with us about a wealth of strategies that individuals and organizations can use – specific tools and ways of thinking – to help us build the confidence and competence to respond effectively to the greatest challenge of our time.
Dr. Peter M. Senge is the founding chairperson of SoL and a senior lecturer at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Dr. Senge is the author of The Fifth Discipline: the Art and Practice of the Learning Organization. He has lectured extensively throughout the world, translating the abstract ideas of systems theory into tools for better understanding of economic and organizational change. He has worked with leaders in business, education, health care and government. The Journal of Business Strategy (September/October 1999) named Dr. Senge as one of the 24 people who had the greatest influence on business strategy over the last 100 years.
This interview was conducted with Peter Senge on the evening of July 21, 2008