- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Calliflower Rocks For Conference Calls | Business Hacks | BNET
David Goldenberg writes about how easy it is to set up conference calls with Calliflower, and then goes on to say:
What makes Calliflower special is all the other stuff: …There’s a web side to it, meaning that every participant can see who’s in on the call. There’s a wall to share notes and links with the rest of the listeners. Plus, it’s scalable—the organizer can manage even large calls by muting those not talking and requiring those who want to join in to “raise their hands” by pushing a button. Plus, Calliflower keeps a record of all the calls you’ve organized and participated in, and even records them