- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
An Evening with Gabor Mate – In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts: Close Encounters with Addiction
If addiction has touched your life at all you will not want to miss this detailed examination and explanation of addiction. In the recording of this teleseminar as in his new book In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts bestselling writer and physician Gabor Mate looks at the epidemic of addictions in our society. He explains why we are so prone to them and what is needed to liberate ourselves from their hold on our emotions and behaviors.
Gabor Mate, M.D. is the author of four bestselling books including Scattered Minds and When the Body Says No-published in ten languages on five continents-and co-author, with Gordon Neufeld, of Hold On To Your Kids.
A Former medical columnist for the Globe and Mail, where his byline continues to be seen on issues of health and parenting, Dr. Mate has had a family practice, worked as a palliative care physician and, most recently, with the addicted men and women in the Downtown Eastside of Vancouver.
Recorded August 6, at 6:30 PM PDT.