- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Calliflower.com – Conference Calling Made Easy | Visit calliflower.com
Making conference calls doesn’t have to be a hassle anymore, thanks to the folks over at Calliflower.com. This company is offering a wide variety of services, which will allow you to make the most out of your next conference calling experience. Using your already existing internet infrastructure, you’ll be able to dial up free conference calls through the likes of Skype or your land phone. Each user of the service has a distinctive pin. This allows the program to have a caller ID feature that is completely accurate. If you would rather have a conference chat, you can do that too. This will allow you to simultaneously take care of various business aspects. One thing that sets the service apart from others is its mp3 recording feature. This will allow you to record all of your phone calls and conferences, in order to have them stored in case of something not going as planned.