- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
CATA Adds to its Web 2.0 Office Saves a Bundle with Calliflower Conference Calling and Document Sharing by iotum
Ottawa, February 2, 2009…Canada’s largest high tech trade association, CATAAlliance, has adopted Calliflower Conference Calling, powered by iotum, as part of its Web 2.0 office.
Calliflower can be accessed directly from the web, or on Facebook Calliflower enables users to join a conference call from just about anywhere, or to create their own at no or low cost depending on the options chosen.
John Reid, CATAAlliance President, said, “We reached out to the iotum team last summer for guidance and support in evaluating best-in-breed technologies integral to our Web 2.0 office. By collaborating with one of CATA’s members we were able to accelerate adoption of new telephony and collaboration technologies. ”
Reid added, “We particularly like the Calliflower Web interface— it’s an easy to use, interactive dashboard that makes organizing and participating in multiparty calls simple and engaging. There is also a richer call management feature set compared to our previous service. We save thousand of dollars while adding Web 2.0 collaboration power.”