- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Conducting Online Meetings with Calliflower Conference Calling
In today’s borderless world mobility is no longer a competitive advantage, but rather an essential business pillar. Mobility allows businesses to have quick online collaborations between themselves, and their customers. It’s critical for organizations to empower their employees with both, the tools and capabilities, to conduct business decisions on the go, while keeping communication channels open and accessible throughout the whole process.
Calliflower allows anyone to conduct simple, yet powerful online meetings without the headaches that traditional conference calls may give you. This is what CATA’s President, John Reid, said about Calliflower’s usability:
“We particularly like the Calliflower interface— it’s an easy to use, interactive dashboard that makes organizing and participating in multiparty calls simple and engaging with a richer call management feature set than our traditional paid service.”