- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Calliflower International Conference Call network upgraded again.
One of the truly great values of Calliflower is our international conference call network. Using local dial numbers, we offer flat rate international conference calling in a growing number of cities around the world. If you make even a few international conference calls a month, you can’t fail to save big with Calliflower.
This week saw a number of upgrades to our network.
- Tuesday we added Barcelona Spain – our first Spanish conference call local dial-access number.
- On Thursday we upgraded our VoIP service to a dedicated switch. Our partner, TringMe, had recommended this after observing that our traffic was beginning to swamp the switch we shared with their other clients. Users of our VoIP service should see an improvement in call quality as a result.
- Today we added Warsaw and Wroclaw Poland – our first Polish conference call local dial access numbers.
Give the Calliflower International Conference Call network a try, and let us know how we’re doing.
Have a great weekend!