- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Yes, You Can Build Your Own Web App – Entrepreneur.com
If you’re thinking about creating a web app–whether as a business or to use in your existing business–its construction costs and time can run the gamut. It depends on many factors: how complicated the technology is, what tools you use to build it and so on. But details aside, here are a few web app entrepreneurs who show us it can be done.
Founders/ages: Alec Saunders, 45; Howard Thaw, 52
Launched: June 2008
App: A meeting tool that bridges businesses and social networks to allow the planning of and participation in interactive conference calls
Why it works: The solution is all-encompassing: It combines high-quality audio conferencing, scheduling, file sharing and collaboration in an easy-to-use interface.