- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
eComm – strong stuff
eComm is the espresso of the conference world. Concentrated, condensed strong stuff. My trip to eComm was short but jam packed. A delayed arrival, due to mechanical problems in Ottawa, meant that I had just 36 hours in San Francisco. In Tuesday at noon, out Wednesday at midnight. Phew! Concentrated, condensed, and very productive hours, however.
Congratulations go out to Lee Dryburgh and his advisors. eComm, as many have said, is unique in the communications industry. It’s the place where people who are designing, creating and building the future of the industry gather.
It’s also a fabulous place to meet old friends, network, and conduct business. Expect announcements in the future from relationships germinated at this one-of-a-kind event. Everyone was there.
Here’s a sample of what others thought: Jim Courtney: eComm 2009: An Outstanding Primer in Emerging Communications, Martin Geddes Virtual Presentation,Richard Sprague WebLog : eComm 09 virtually,VoIP Watch: eComm Was A Hit, Dean Bubley’s Disruptive Wireless: Thoughts from eComm