- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
iotum expands Calliflower International Conference Calling Network
Increases European footprint by adding Stockholm Sweden, and Sofia Bulgaria
Ottawa, Canada – March 6, 2009 – iotum today announced the expansion of the international dial-in points network for iotum’s signature Calliflower Conference Calling and Document Sharing service. New cities added to the Calliflower international conference call network include Stockholm, Sweden and Sofia, Bulgaria, bringing the total number of countries where Calliflower has a local presence to seventeen, and over sixty cities.
“The addition of Sofia and Stockholm to the Calliflower International Conference Calling Network is another step forward in our ongoing efforts to provide a comprehensive European conference calling footprint”, said iotum CEO Alec Saunders. “Now customers in both Sofia and Stockholm can enjoy the substantial savings on conference calling that all Calliflower Premium customers get.”
Calliflower Premium is designed to help business users of Web conference-calling facilitate active participation in calls, share agendas and documents, coordinate participants’ schedules, capture and share information discussed during conferences, and manage agreements, action items and follow-ups to keep projects moving.
Calliflower Premium is priced at $50 per month, for two organizers, with a no-risk 14-day free trial period. Additional organizers cost $25 per month each.
iotum is a Voice 2.0 company that aims to reinvent business conversations and shape a world of relevant communications where devices, social networks and Web services work seamlessly together to let people communicate with whom they want, when they want and on the device they want.