- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Seths Blog: Reinventing the conference call
Sasha had an interesting post on his blog about how horrible the typical conference call is. I hate them. He had some good tips, but its still horrible.
So, heres my idea:
Conference calls should be accompanied by an online chat room. Heres my favorite, it’s easy and free for a month. Or try calliflower.
When you put text chat in parallel with a voice conference call, magical things happen.