- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
15 Ways to Use VoIP to Save Money During the Downturn
7. Make free conference calls with iotum Inc.’s Calliflower. There’s no need to use a cumbersome, expensive professional conferencing bridge for that sudden, urgent analyst briefing. Just go to the Web site of iotum’s Calliflower conferencing service, sign in and start setting up a call. A Web-based “dashboard” interface lets organizers create calls, invite participants and manage and record the conference. It also provides attendees with visual information about the call and its participants . Most important, the service is free except for the cost of long-distance calls to the Calliflower number. Participants can save even more money by calling in via Truphone or Skype.