- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
The Top 10 VoIP Influencers
8. Alec Saunders and Howard Thaw, are co-founders of Ottawa, Ontario-based Iotum. These guys are troublemakers. Why are they offering Calliflower, a free conference calling service with all the bells and whistles? “Because old-school conference calling is a lucrative, high-margin business that’s dumb as rocks and ripe to be disrupted by a service that meets the needs of real people and not corporate bean counters.”