- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Calliflower Updated – New Features for Teleseminars, Coaches, and Distance Learning Users
Since launching Calliflower last year, we’ve attracted a pretty solid base of customers who hold events online – multi-person podcasts, distance learning sessions, teleseminars, coaching calls, and more. They come to Calliflower because it’s simply a better way to organize and manage these types of calls. Calliflower is easier and more cost effective than a traditional webinar, more interactive and intimate than a conference call, and more accessible (we’re now in 31 countries!) than most other kinds of solutions.
Yesterday we announced three new capabilities for those customers — a simple sign-on for their participants, a co-moderation system allowing multiple people to lead and manage a session, and a recurring call feature to allow our coaching customers to be able to easily schedule a series of calls. Early reactions to the announcement have been super-positive. Here’s a sampling:
- Calliflower Keeps Blooming
- iotum Streamlines Calliflower Conferencing
- New Features and More Conference Calling Growth for Calliflower
- Calliflower Supercharged