- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
A rough couple of days for Calliflower
We’ve had a rough couple of days here at Calliflower. On Monday night, and again on Tuesday at lunch, we had outages. The cause, in both cases, was resource consumption on our servers created by users organizing very large conference calls (one had over 400 registered attendees). We discovered a couple of serious bugs that we hadn’t previously seen, which led to the entire service being unavailable.
Importantly, I wanted to let our customers know that we are taking a number of steps to resolve these problems.
- Every development resource in the company has been pulled off existing projects, and is now devoted to fixing the issues.
- We are monitoring the service very closely, watching for large calls, and asking those callers to wait to have their calls until we are finished the fixes. Ordinary calls of even up to 40 to 50 people shouldn’t be a problem.
- We are implementing ways for our customers to be informed when there are issues with the service, rather than having to find out by simply not being able to make a call.
We estimate that these will take 2 to 4 weeks to finish. In the meantime, we’re asking for your patience as we work through these issues.
Alec Saunders, CEO