- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Welcome to the new Calliflower web presence!
For the last few weeks we’ve been busily working away on a wholesale reno / makeover of the Calliflower web presence. Online meetings will never be the same again! We’ve been adding social features, building out a YouTube channel, a Facebook fan page and more, all in the name of providing our customers with more ways to interact with us.
The most visible change is, of course, this site itself. We’ve added:
- Four blogs – one for Calliflower customers who want to know what’s happening at the company, one for affiliates, one for press releases, and one that’s a stream of what other’s are saying about Calliflower on the web. RSS feeds area available for each of those blogs (customers, affiliates, press releases, in the news), and if you simply want the full firehose of all the Calliflower content, we even have a feed for that as well.
- A new FAQ system that will make it easier than ever for you to find answers for your questions. There are two three four things I really love about this new FAQ system: 1. It lets you rate the value of each FAQ, like Digg, 2. It lets you comment on the answers, 3. It lets you pose new questions for us to answer, and 4. It lets us easily cross post the answers to our new…. forum!
- Did I mention we have a new Calliflower forum for our customers to interact with each other and with us? Over time, we hope that it will become a rich and engaging way for people to find answers about Calliflower.
- We’ve also updated the features pages, and added a whole new category of content, which is targeted at how people are actually using Calliflower to better run meetings, hold teleseminars and coaching calls, and more.
Hope you love it! It’s been a work in progress for some time, and it feels goood to finally launch it. We’re eager to hear your feedback.