- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Completely free conference calling, really. | billeater.com
Yep. Conference calling for free…iotum, a communications company, recently launched a new service called calliflower. If you’ve used a business-oriented conference bridge before, it has all of those features, but it’s even a bit more than that.
From their web-based dashboard,you can create calls and invite participants as well as manage and record the call. It also provides you and the other callers with a visual information about the call and the people on it. If you have documents related to the call, you can upload those into the interface to share them with everyone…
The great thing about Web conferencing is the collaborative tools included in the service. They make information easier to share, interpret, absorb and present.
Note: a nice review from Jessica Bosari, even though some of the features she mentions are only available in the premium (paid-for) version of Calliflower.