- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Calliflower saves Campus Climate Network big!
I just love great customer feedback. Yesterday evening, a new customer mailed me with the following commentary:
Our small non-profit organization had been paying over $5000 a year for a basic conference call line with our local phone provider until a colleague recommended we look at Calliflower. I have had bad experiences with other “free” or cheap conference call services and I was skeptical. Calliflower has turned out to be unbelievably awesome – they are doing it right. We spend a tenth of what we did on conference calls and have access to additional tools like document sharing and meeting reminders that our local phone provider will probably never offer. I highly recommend Calliflower: perfect audio quality, great features, and great support at a great price!
Ashley – goBeyond Campus Climate Network
I hope you’re seeing the same savings!