- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
The Tech Guy Labs – Leo Laporte, “The Tech Guy” on the Premiere Radio Networks
Calliflower got a nice mention on Leo Laporte’s The Tech Guy show last week.
Q: David, Houston, TX – Teleconferencing for the blind
David is blind and wants to know if there’s a free teleconferencing service for him? Leo says that Calliflower is a good option.
David has created a podcast called “NO EYES REQUIRED,” where he talks about technology for the blind. David also has a music label! He taught himself computers and podcasting to boot! Not bad for a 13 year old!