- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Alex Mandossian’s Call-to-Wall strategy is tailor made for Calliflower users.
Alex’s tip is pretty simple: during your call, encourage participants to post to your Facebook fan page wall as a way to create deeper engagement. I love it! Here are three reasons why this strategy rocks for Calliflower customers:
- Every Calliflower call already has a chat wall. You can encourage people to post directly to the call itself, which keeps the commentary and the call together. That makes it easier for participants to find the comments that are part of that call.
- Calliflower lets you easily plug your call directly into Facebook and Twitter as well. You can access that call from within Facebook directly using the Calliflower Facebook application, plus you can tweet individual comments as they are being made. That’s twice as much social media love for almost no additional effort.
- You don’t have to confine your Call-to-Wall strategy to actions taken after the call. You can post to the wall during the call as well. For example, imagine that the call to action for your event is to sign up for an online class, or buy a product. Now you can just post the link directly to your wall for your participants. They stay engaged with your call, and your content, while they’re taking action.
The next time you host a sales event – such as a teleseminar or a webinar, try a Call-to-Wall. I think you’re going to be jazzed by the results you get.