- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
“How to” Calliflower
Over the last six weeks we’ve had the benefit of summer intern Jon Saunders working away at web site projects for us. He’s been looking into SEO, cranking out content, and doing tons of work on simply making our web site run better. The latest project? An online “How to” guide to help you make conference calls with Calliflower. Check it out. Whether you’re an old hand at Calliflower, or brand new to our service, you’re bound to find something of value in this short web guide.