- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Calliflower Delivers Toll-Free 800 Number Service
Remember the old Reeses Peanut Butter Cup commercials? “Hey, you got your chocolate in my peanut butter!”, she said as she collided with him and his chocolate bar fell into her peanut butter. The commercials stuck. Never mind the fact that I can’t think of a single individual I’ve ever seen walk down the sidewalk eating a jar of peanut butter. The theme of two unrelated things being complementary is a good one, and perhaps realism isn’t really the point.
Since we launched Calliflower we’ve been offering flat-rate services, and comparing ourselves to those who deliver toll-based services, especially services requiring an 800 number to access. Well, as strange as it may seem, today we launched 800#’s for Calliflower. Why? You all wanted them. Customers have been asking us for toll-free access to Calliflower for months. So we listened, and went out to find a solution that would work for us and our customers.
And just like peanut butter and chocolate, toll-free numbers and Calliflower go well together. With toll-free numbers we can now reach Calliflower participants anywhere in North America, not just in the big centers. And for folks that are used to toll-free services, it means not having to remember local dial numbers.
So what about the cost? Well, we didn’t want to launch until we could find a cost effective way to provide the service. Fortunately, we’re working with a vendor who makes it possible for us to deliver the toll-free service for a measly $10/mo + 4.5 cents per minute usage fees. That’s half what the major telcos will charge, and a very competitive price indeed.
If you’d like to know more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 613-686-6600.