- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
April is Sarcoidosis Awareness Month
If you’ve been following our twitter feed (@calliflower) over the last couple of weeks, you might have seen some open calls from a group called “A Song for Life Sarcoidosis Foundation”. Calliflower is a sponsor for A Song for Life during National Sarcoidosis Awareness Month, and A Song for Life is using Calliflower during this month to hold “telesupport” groups for Sarcoidosis sufferers.
According to what I’ve read, not much is known about the cause of the disease. It can by asymptomatic, or chronic. It commonly improves or clears up spontaneously. And yet 50% have some kind of relapse, and 10% develop a serious disability.
If you’re interested in knowing more about Sarcoidosis Awareness Month events, visit A Song for Life Sarcoidosis Foundation’s event page, here.