- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Calliflower Invitations and Reminders updated!
Over the last couple of months we’ve been gathering feedback from customers on how they use Calliflower invitations and reminders. It’s been instructive! You all had a lot of feedback, and as a result of that feedback we’ve rolled out several new features around invitations and reminders.
The invitations themselves have been redesigned, with improved fonts, layout, and information access. This is what the new email invitation looks like:
We’ve also redesigned the reminder email that arrives 15 minutes before the scheduled call. It’s now shorter, with more detailed information about the call, including a drop down to discover dial-in numbers.
And lastly, extensive feedback from our European customers indicated the need for a 24 hour clock, rather than just the North American AM/PM convention. Simply log into Calliflower, select Settings, and set your Calliflower profile Time Display to 24 hour clock.