- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Who-is-Talking in BETA!
Do you find that your conference calls have the intimacy of a seniors foxtrot class? While conference calls are a practical alternative to in-person meetings, they make it difficult for participants to develop strong connections. Conference calls tend to turn participants into anonymous figures, rather than distinguished team members. Calliflower recognizes that every voice deserves acknowledgement, which is why our development team have worked to create a simple, yet effective solution.
Calliflower is thrilled to announce the BETA launch of our Who-is-Talking dashboard feature. This feature gives callers a visual, realtime display of the participant that is speaking during their Calliflower meeting.
As the speaker is talking, his/her name flashes green in the ‘speakers’ section. When the next person starts speaking, the former speaker’s name is still displayed in the ‘speakers’ section, underneath the current speaker, so that participants can see who had previously spoken.
Want to test drive it? To make the deal sweeter, we’re offering FREE toll free dial in numbers if you try it out. Just check the “Display Who is Talking” Conference Option when scheduling your next Calliflower meeting.
Over the next month or so we’re going to be announcing a number of new features. Stay tuned!