- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
Do you find that your perfectionist tendencies are forcing you to devote too much time on mindless tasks? Are you becoming a slave to your compulsive need for flawlessness in your daily life?
Well there’s a chance you have OCD. Unfortunately we can’t help you with that.
But we can give you the option of setting your default conference call options so that you can spend less time setting up your conference calls. Yes you heard correctly: Calliflower has just released a brand new feature to cut down the prep time for your webinar, teleconference, Web meeting or business call. In your ‘settings’ page, you may now set the default security and conference call options, which will automatically be saved as your options on all of your new meetings (including reservationless meetings). Don’t worry, you are still free to change the settings on an individual meeting without affecting your default settings.