- Changes to our Brazilian numbers
- Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
- Connect Now – China & India!
- Welcome Gaboogie Customers!
- Press Release: iotum Announces Third Acquisition in Nine Months
- New Features for iotum’s Premium Calliflower Conferencing Service Include WebRTC-enabled Native SIP Client, Simplified Controls
- Calliflower Recipe- Makes 1, Serves 200
- Look Who’s Talking….And We Don’t Mean The Movie
- New Options for Setting Your Default Preferences
- Schedule Reminders
Calliflower’s focus on affordability, simplicity, and ease of use make it truly unique.
Press Release: Calliflower launches service for China & India
Calliflower launches service for China & India
Toronto, Ontario: Calliflower, an audio conferencing service from iotum Inc – makers of FreeConference – now offers local conference dial-in numbers in China and India. The numbers are available to all Calliflower customers for $0.35/minute.
Customers who would prefer not to use these numbers can easily deactivate them from their Calliflower Connect dashboard by selecting “Dial-in Numbers”, then unchecking “China & India” under “Premium Dial-in Numbers”.
Calliflower is a robust conferencing service developed with the needs and concerns of small-to-medium businesses in mind. It offers an array of international dial-in numbers and an in-browser WebRTC (Web Real Time Communications) connection via Calliflower Connect, as well as a host of additional features such as document sharing, automated email invitations and reminders, and call scheduling.
About iotum: iotum Inc. has been a leader in telephony and group communications solutions since 1985 and is building a variety of easy-to-use products and services that provide the group communication and collaboration solutions that consumers, business and affinity groups need, all on crystal clear lines.Each product or service has been designed with particular users in mind to create an attractive alternative to competing services that are either inexpensive and featureless, or feature-rich but overpriced. For more information about the company, its team, solutions and services, please visit www.iotum.com.