Best Conference Call Service for South Africa
Whether you do business in Durban, Johannesburg, Cape Town or Pretoria, or anywhere else in the world, Calliflower’s international conference call service can connect your customers and your team quickly, easily and professionally.
A New Kind of Business Conversation!
Calliflower is the tool for having simple and inexpensive online meetings, globally! Calliflower is a single solution that combines conference calling, document sharing, text chat, and more in an easy and intuitive online environment. With Calliflower’s rich and easy to use toolset, you can host any kind of meeting you want ranging from a simple conference call to a webinar with 100 or more participants. Calliflower also makes it easy to keep a record of the meeting, by making recordings and copies of important documents accessible to all participants after the call.
Calliflower is optimized for mobile collaboration right from meeting setup, during the in-call experience and continues to provide a call record after the meeting is complete to ensure productivity at your desk or on the road.
With call-in numbers in 32 countries and 150 cities today, including South Africa, Calliflower is a local call away from most North American centers, and many European and Asian cities as well.
List of Features:
- Unlimited conference calling
- Unlimited document sharing, with choice of Collaborative or Lecture Mode
- 150 local dial in numbers in 32 countries
- Multiple organizers to suit the size of your company
- Ability to assign a Delegate call organizer
- Calendar integration, including Outlook/Exchange
- Invitations & reminders by email and mobile phone
- Free call-in option
- Personal PIN enhances security and participant awareness
- Ability to assign caller ID for PIN-less access
- Interactive Chat with active links and Participant Avatar
- Intuitive call moderation controls, including hand raising and mute
- Unlimited MP3 Recordings available
- Convenient web dashboard keeps all your calls at your fingertips
- Call Archiving