Yucatan Travelogue 2007
In March of 2007 we ventured out for a couple of weeks in Mexico. Cancun, the Maya Riviera, and a trip west to Merida. Here's the chronicle of what we did.
- Arriving in Mexico
- The Mexican Flag in Cancun
- A Day Trip to XCaret (one of my favorite Cancun activities!)
- Marine Sightings on several dive trips
- Travelling to Merida, including a side trip to Ek Balaam.
- Visiting museums and the Lucha Libre in Merida. Anybody remember the movie Nacho Libre? We've seen the real thing!
- A trip to the haciendas and Mayan sites south of Merida.
- Dzibilchaltun and Progreso… sunsets and Mayan ruins.
- A spectacular day in the Celestun Biosphere, west of Merida.
- Last day in Mexico.
- The Tech Toolkit for Mexican travel.